1) What was your situation like before we started to work together? What were your biggest challenge(s)?
I had developed an inflammation of the outer lining of my right lung that made breathing quite difficult. My regular GP referred me to a rheumatology specialist who recommended a strong dose of prednisone. Not wanting to take steroids and wondering if the inflammation was a response to some emotional trauma that I’m going through, I decided that I wanted to try some alternatives to drugs. A couple of years ago I’d had the lucky accident of ending up in Angela’s treatment room and had found her touch soothing, her approach engaging, her treatment good for my soul and my body. So, when I thought about alternatives, I thought of Angela.
My biggest challenge is that I tend not to pay too much attention to my body but this kind of body work requires it. Could I do it? Could I trust it? Could I follow through?
2) What reservations (if any) did you have about working with me (or in general) before hand?
3) What has the process of working with me been like?
Excellent. I’ve really appreciated working with Angela. I felt when I was with her that she was really focused on my body and my issues and that she was tailoring her methods to my needs. I so valued the sense that she was my ally in finding my way through this.
4) What is the one best result (or benefit) you have gained from working with me?
Developing a greater patience with myself.
Not taking medicine.
5) Is there anything else you’d like to add?
Angela has a lovely, healing, comforting touch and a deeply listening and